Go with the Flow or Manage the Process

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Denise Dejonghe 1 week ago.

• Author

Heidi Schroeder
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

We invite you to share your Instructional Design Project Management documentation and strategies as a follow-up to our TOPkit 2019 presentation.
    Let’s continue the conversation!

Denise Dejonghe
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Macomb Community College’s current Course Design and Development Process: http://bit.ly/DesignDevelop2019

I look forward to viewing examples, ideas and comments from other institutions!

Denise Dejonghe

Heidi Schroeder
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

USFSM Online Course Design and Development Procedures: https://usf.box.com/s/x08m53nplwgtcgtczaqc5qs73881zram

Amanda Major
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 21

Heidi, thanks for your and Denise’s presentation about project management. The activity during your session helped me assess gaps in my agile process. We’ve already begun to improve the process.

Amanda

Denise Dejonghe
      Participant
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

Hi Amanda,

How do you implement an agile process? Do you use it just for new online courses or all online courses? Is learner input included within the agile process?

Our research describes agile project management as collaborative and flexible. We notice at our institution that increasing collaboration results in huge improvements. When using technology to facilitate teaching and learning, change is constant so requires the flexibility/adaptability described in the research. I’m interested in learning more about how the agile process is implemented at various institutions!

Denise Dejonghe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.