Home Forums Share an Effective Practice Online Instructor Checklist of Actions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amber C. Lee 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Kip Pygman
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I recently came across this website and am thrilled that I have. I have enjoyed exploring the rich examples, strategies, and curated resources! Here is a contribution from me as a thank-you to everyone who worked together to create this important and valuable website along with the community member contributions!

I recently put together a list of actions for our online staff to consider implementing before, during, and after their online course concludes. I oversee an online consortium which exists at the secondary level and have found that our teachers appreciate and respond well to information presented at times in a “checklist” view.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DmSRxZBbeZotsTlJrM4rJ7n_-Bf3sQjpZjZ8Of5MhRs/edit

Amber C. Lee
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hello Kip,
    Thank you for sharing the great resource. This could be helpful in our lms foundations course for faculty who are just starting out online and do not have guidance specifically on the delivery of their course through the different phases… I agree, the checklist format is a helpful way to see this information presented, thank you!

Best,
    Amber

Amber C. Lee, M.Ed.

Doctoral Student, Instructional Technology, USF
    Instructional Designer, USFSM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.