Home Forums Share an Effective Practice The Creative Video Workshop

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Piper Michelle Piper 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Alexandra Bitton
    Alexandra Bitton
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

With so many topics suggesting the use of video as an effective means of building community, making a course personal and reducing redundancy I thought I would share a resource on video production. Producing creative quality videos for courses does not necessarily require loads of equipment and studio facilities. This Canvas based open access workshop offers tools, strategies and ideas on how to develop creative (not boring) video for courses.
    https://ufl.instructure.com/courses/327364

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Wendy Howard
    Wendy Howard
    Keymaster
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 27

Thank you for sharing this Alexandra. I didn’t realize Instructor offered this open course. I will definitely share it with our team. We’re working on a 1-pager quick guide for faculty who are recording their own videos in Canvas. I’ll come back and share that once it’s ready.

In the meantime, does anyone else have a quick tips sheet that we could maybe reference?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Michelle Piper
    Michelle Piper
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

We are working to develop “best practice” handouts for our faculty. Well received so far. We had these wanted to share. We hand them out during our workshop on creating a video.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.