Be a part of the TOPkit community and share your expertise on our website!
TOPkit aims at offering adoptable and adaptable guidance and resources to those responsible for faculty development or those who guide faculty to teach online or hybrid courses. As such, we are always looking for novel ways to enhance the practices of those collaborating with faculty to ensure effective online and hybrid courses.
For this purpose, we invite you to join us by sharing a model, practice, or an approach to professional development for faculty. Some of the topics you may consider for this Call for Contributions to TOPkit are:
- Project management in faculty development or course development
- Intellectual property considerations for online learning
- Tips for quality design and development
- Considerations for instructional technology practitioners
- Faculty mentoring programs or guiding quality circles
- Active learning or conducting active research for courses
You will be featured as the author of your static or interactive page if your proposal is accepted for TOPkit.org. The TOPkit team will offer suggestions so that each proposed contribution may be featured on the website.
When to submit?
What to Submit?
A 1000-word description of the model/practice/approach. Your contribution should include:
- Abstract/Overview (limit of 150 words)
- Content (limit of 1000 words)
- Images (CC0 or public domain images only)
- Resources/References (limit of 200 words)
- Tags (e.g., quality, accessibility, training, copyright)
- Meta description (limit of 25 words)