TOPkit Workshop 2022 empowers those who manage faculty development or prepare faculty to teach online with practical tools and strategies to enhance their vocation. This year participants will enjoy the Workshop as a live virtual experience. Registrants will be invited to an informal, in-person reflection meeting in Central Orlando, FL after the Workshop. Join us as we Arise! Empower! Ignite! for what’s next within our influence.
The TOPkit Workshop provides two days full of professional development resources and networking opportunities. Share and discover:
- Innovative approaches to faculty development in higher education
- Methods for assessing the effectiveness of faculty development and e-learning
- Lessons learned in adopting new instructional technologies
- New ways to foster a culture of quality for online learning
- Trending instructional design practices
- Collaborative, cross-institutional presentations.
A primary goal of this Workshop is to provide participants with an interactive experience based on the core elements of the TOPkit. Proposal submissions are open until November 1, 2021.
Timeline of Important Dates
|Proposal Submissions Due||November 1, 2021|
|Proposal Submission Notification of Acceptance||December 17, 2021|
|Early Bird Registration||OPEN NOW|
|Early Bird Registration Ends||January 19, 2022|
|Workshop registration closes||February 26, 2022|
Cost for State University System of Florida & Florida College System Registrants
- TOPkit Workshop Only – Free
- Florida Online Innovation Summit Only – Free
- Both TOPkit Workshop and Florida Online Innovation Summit – Free
Costs of All Other Registration Types
- TOPkit Workshop Only – $50 (Early Bird $30)
- Florida Online Innovation Summit Only – $50 (Early Bird $30)
- Both TOPkit Workshop and Florida Innovation Summit – $100
(Early Bird $60)
Get Updates for Upcoming Workshops
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates and announcements for the TOPkit Workshop.
View Schedules of Past Workshops
Enjoy the TOPkit Workshop? Attend the Innovation Summit?
The TOPkit Workshop and Innovation Summit occur in sequential weeks so participants can benefit from attending both events. The Innovation Summit is a conference for faculty, staff, and administrators to share and discuss innovative projects that are being implemented across the state of Florida to advance the state-of-the-art in online learning. This year the conference will be held in a live, virtual format on February 23-24, 2022.