The TOPkit Community of Practice (COP) is a global online forum for ongoing collaboration and sharing of faculty development resources and effective practices. This is an ongoing venue for advancing the scholarship of teaching and learning in the online environment. Contributions are welcomed from colleagues around the world. (Just register on the TOPkit site first in order to make a forum posting.)
Our community extends beyond this website to social media. Feel free to follow us on . . .
- Facebook www.facebook.com/TOPkit.org/
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/topkit
- Twitter @TOPkitlive and use #topkit
Ask your most pressing questions related to faculty development for online education for feedback from the community.
- 1 month, 1 week ago
Share an Effective Practice
Share your success stories and materials related to effective practices for faculty development for online education.
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- Ask ADDIE
Recently Added Topics
- Evidence of Impact: Examining Research Opportunities and Challenges on your Camp
- 9 months, 1 week ago
- Improve Content Accessibility through Collaboration and Professional Development
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- Right Foot, Right Steps: Collaborating on a "New" New Faculty Orientation (Issue 9)
- 10 months, 1 week ago
- Mining for Gold in Your Own Backyard: Faculty Sharing and Working Across Departments (Issue 8)
- 11 months ago